Monday 22 September 2008

Augsburg World Cup Pics and Low-La Malate - Salzburg - Saar-Splash Video-Mix

Just got a few pics from Peter Lintner of me at the Augsburg World Cup (Thanks!). Although I was quite dissatisfied with my rides as most of my moves got a little of track and were not counted by the judges, I on the other hand was really stoked about the fact that I started to stick phoenix monkeys and mc nasties at my "offside" during practice rides.
Below I put together some video-footage of the La Malate wave at the lowest level I`ve ever paddled it this spring, some action rides of the hardcore rodeo at Salzburg and the final rides of the German Big Air Championchips at the Saar-Splash.

All pics by www.peterlintner.de

check out the video:



cheers,
Markus

Bookmark here: Add to del.icio.us | digg it

No comments: