Thursday, 1 October 2009

Help save the last 30% of free flowing rivers in Austria!

70% of the rivers in Austria are already influenced by power companies and are not flowing naturally anymore. And because of the growing energy demand the big energy corporations rather want to get hold of the remaining 30% instead of using the existing stations more efficiently or push renewable energy sources.
To oppose this madness please visit this Austrian Website and leave your electronic signature on this online petition for the preservation of the last natural flowing rivers in Austria. The site is in German but it is quite simple to fill out the form at the bottom. The fields are as follows:

Post Code
Year of birth

[] The checkbox is not mandatory. Just tick it if you want the Newsletter of the WWF.

Go to the online petition here:

cu on the river,

No comments: